Ez Rooting gel contains magnesium (Mg) 2% combined with IBA 0.2%. Mg is a component of chlorophyll and plays an important role in phosphorus metabolism.
The special formulation of Ez Rooting Cel contains magnesium in the form of magnesium oxide (MgO) combined with phytoregulating substances such as indolebutyric acid.
When applied to cuttings promotes rooting.
Ez rooting gel
Solid fertilizer 2% MgO + 0.2% IBA by weight
• Ez Rooting Gel enhances adventitious plant root formation
• Magnesium, contained in the Rooting Gel, plays a key role in the process of photosynthesis
• The application must be done in the form of water solution
• Combines with all mixtures except very acidic solutions
• Applied to all unrooted cuttings: Greenhouses, horticulture, arboriculture, groundnut, vine, olive, cotton, grain
Only pour out the sufficient amount required and do not return remaining gel to original container.
Dip cutting 0.5-2 cm depending on length of cutting.
Only the end of cutting needs to be covered.
Plant immediately in rooting substrate.
Alternatively dilute gel 1:10 with water.
Place cutting in solution for 5-10 minutes and then transfer to substrate.
Reduce transplant shock in seedlings when transferring by diluting 1:100 with water add apply by drench to the transplanted seedling.